Monday, February 25, 2013

I love you forever:)

After working on the Kaffe menu today, just like how we started, we walked up the street of banawe/Maria Clara for an early dinner date. Over dinner and wedding planning talk, Pierre thought of asking of when did we really consider marriage in our almost 7 years being in a relationship.he revealed that it took courage to say to me "I love you forever". (And here I am trying to recall what did he do nga ba when he first said that?) Haha. But I clearly remember when we first talked about it. And I even blogged about it. It was on our 3rd year together... My post goes:

Celebrating 3 years
It's been three years since Pierre and I were officially a couple. Being fans of fancy dinners we of course had a big dinner date last night. a well deserved one at that. Conversation over dinner was quite different than usual, but i am glad it's on the table. :)

I am thankful that the big date was able to make me stop thinking of my medical condition. But thanks pierre for understanding my silence when i suddenly feel depressed and tear up. It's tough. tough enough for me to hope on hoping to get better. But im thinking positive that things will fall into place once i get my next ultra sound. I trust fully in the Lord that he will not make me miserable yet again. BUt if things go the other way, i pray that i learn to accept things and just trust him still that whatever procedure need to be done, be of His will.

pray for me friends.:) i need it the most now.


I remember tearing up in the middle of THATdinner. When he said while holding both my hands "darating din tayo dyan".


When he brought me home tonight he said "anj, andito na tayo. Dumating na tayo.... I love you forever !" :)

And then I teared up.

No comments: