Monday, November 29, 2004

The incessant sound of irritation.

sometimes it is much better that technology did not improve.. what i mean is that the grandeur of life peacefulness is actually slowly fading away from us. I sit right now in the benches of Socsci. Hearing this incessant motor that supposedly sweeps away all the dust and leaves and what have you to keep the campus clean. I know it hastens work, and the time spent trying to gather the fallen leaves are cut down to 3x faster than a speeding bullet. I don’t know.. sometimes I think the sound of the walis tingting is very much more therapeutic than a motor waking you up this kind of way.

Although,it is no big thing for me. Sunday mornings wakes me up with volkswagen motor and the smell of carbon monoxide to add to the stingy smell of unused gas.

I used to stay in school to find peacefulness. Peace that I tend not to see at home. I wake up early to get away from things and yet I am still greeted by the same sound of an sporadic tune of motor.

Can there be some kind of thingamajig that would also sweep the fallen leaves of life? Actually, I’d take it even if it would be that noisy. Maybe the noise would actually let it all go away.

And at this point. Life told me.

It will never be easy. It will never be peaceful.

No comments: