Friday, October 29, 2004

everything important is under the SUN *

it's been a tough week for me. was in school the whole week except tuesday.. well i was technically but i went out.. summary for the week...

MONDAY: the truth shall set you free!
i got my grades! qpi: flat 3! thank you to Bb. oris for a big fat D. but at least... at the very least. i dont have to repeat the course! thank god! i met up with JQ for the university anniversary plan. then stayed with ann sa ops room till 430 before i went for my massage! well after that sem, i deserve one right?

TUESDAY: going places!
dyanne and i went for an adventure! thank you for EZ map! hehehe... promise dy and jamie.. the first time we went in.. i was happy na. i could have left and say "shytt panalo!" hehehe pero noong 2nd time na pumasok tayo.. from the back... at natunaw na ako sa look of love:) hahaha.. shyttt ang bilog bilog ng buwan!!

later that night tiff and i stayed till 7 at ateneo but had dinner already at SBC. wala lang.. girl bonding as always.

WEDNESDAY: sweet are the days of girlhood, with friends we loved and cared.
i joined anya as she met up with the big sponsors of ACP SHOW:D met up with K-lite and Sun cellular. closed the deal then went to shangrila!:D i met up with ms regala and memamemz!

ms regala.. i mean mrs. flores!!:D thanks so much for believing in me!:) till our next catch up mirienda!

jemz! shytt na miss kita! hopefully ur better na!:D love you so much!:D

THURSDAY: last registration!
sigh.. last registration na for my whole college life.. well i hope!:D i got the sched i liked! the teahers as well! hopefully this sem would be better than last sem! FIGHT A!

stayed however for the ACP confirmation and yes.. PASAWAY KMI FOR SUN!!:)

met with ate jess! tiff and i went to eat sa kenny rogers!:D yey!

FRIDAY: SOLD OUT!
wowowowowowowowowow! wala akogn masabi about this sim cards! wala talaga!
pero pasaway pa rin kming cute kids ko! si "daddy enzo" at si "tita tiff" at si " ate anya" wahahaha... ano daw? asaan yung kids doon?:))

my song for the week!:D sino ba si i love you na yan?!:D hehehe secretong malupet!


Threw some chords together
The combination D-E-F
It's who I am, it's what I do
No one's gonna let it down for you
Try to focus my attention
But I feel so A-D-E
I need some help, some inspiration
(But it's not coming easily)
Whoah oh...

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Don't you know, don't you know, don't you know?
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...

Read some Byron, Shelly and Keats
Resited in over a Hip-Hop beat
I'm having trouble saying what I mean
With dead poets and drum machines
I know I had some studio time booked
But I couldn't find a killer hook
Now you're gonna raise the bar right up
Nothing I write is ever good enough

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you, I love you...

I'm getting off my stage
The curtains pull away
No hyper bowl to hide behind
My naked soul exposes
Whoah.. oh.. oh.. oh.. Whoah.. oh..

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write a classic
Waste-bin full of paper
Clever rhymes, see you later

These words are my own
From my heart flown
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you
There's no other way
To better say
I love you...
I love you, is that okay...?

these past days i've been reading john maxwell! astignations!:D galing sobra!

No comments: